Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Flashback...


Look at these two.




So unaware of how this was the beginning. Just two teenagers infatuated with each other, spending all their money to buy that hockey stick chain around his neck, and that bracelet around my wrist.



I shall refrain from commenting on how ridiculously in shape we both were.. well I think I was mostly just skinny. Can I please note for the record this was the time when Mike could sit down and scarf a Costco bag of Munchie Mix, eat a huge meal with seconds, and head out to Burger King an hour later. I also clearly hadn't figured out how to match my make-up shade to the rest of my body.




Happy 15th Valentine's day together Mike.  I can't wait to have a glass of wine with you tonight while we pretend the kids aren't fighting, and the baby isn't crying. Just looking at this picture fills my head with so many fantastic memories, and makes me feel about a million years old. I can't wait to totally gross Ben out with how hot I thought you were, and how pretty you thought I was.

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment